Virgin Australia drops jaw dropping NT sale
- Virgin Australia has launched an epic Northern Territory sale with thousands of one-way Economy fares to Darwin and Alice Springs from as low as $129, for travel between 1 December 2021 and 23 June 2022.
- Sale fares are available now at virginaustralia.com until midnight AEST 19 November 2021 or until sold out and include key dates within the school holidays and next year’s popular Bassinthegrass music festival.
- All Virgin Australia fares include Velocity Frequent Flyer Points and up to double Status Credits^ as part of an ongoing loyalty promotion.
- Sale fares are available to be booked using travel credits and Future Flight Credits.
- Booking flexibility to change or cancel to travel credit with no fees, available for travel up to 30 April 2022**.
Monday 15 November 2021: Virgin Australia is continuing to offer jaw dropping deals to get Aussies travelling, with the airline today launching a sale on thousands of Economy fares to the Northern Territory from as low as $129 one-way.
The epic ‘Seek adveNTure’ sale will run from today until midnight AEST 19 November 2021, or unless sold out, for travel within key school holiday dates between 1 December 2021 and 23 June 2022. The sale also includes travel over the weekend of the Northern Territory’s biggest music festival, Bassinthegrass, on 21 May 2022.
One-way Economy Lite fare highlights in both directions:
- Adelaide – Darwin from $129
- Melbourne – Darwin from $149
- Perth – Darwin from $149
- Adelaide – Alice Springs from $139
- Darwin – Sydney from $149
- Canberra – Darwin from $199
- Brisbane – Darwin from $159
- Darwin – Hobart from $209
- Darwin – Launceston from $209
- Alice Springs – Melbourne from $189
All sale fares include Velocity Frequent Flyer Points and up to double Status Credits as part of the airline’s latest loyalty promotion.
Passengers can also book with confidence with unlimited booking flexibility to change or cancel to travel credit with no fees, available for travel up to 30 April 2022**.
Tickets to Bassinthegrass are on sale now here.
Statement from a Virgin Australia Group spokesperson:
“Virgin Australia is making it more affordable than ever for Aussie travellers to visit the Northern Territory, and we’re excited to launch today’s Seek adveNTure sale with flights to Alice Springs and Darwin from as low as $129, which is up to 30 per cent off,” they said.
“We know the Seek adveNTure sale will really help to boost passenger numbers into the Territory, particularly from the southern states, as border restrictions ease. The economic injection from more visitors will help the many hundreds of local tourism operators bounce back from the pandemic over the next few months, with sale fares available until 23 June 2022.
“With prices this low, we expect the sale fares will sell out quickly, so we’re encouraging travellers who are planning their NT holiday, to book now on our website.
“In a nod to our brand’s music roots, the sale also includes travel dates over the Bassinthegrass weekend in May next year, so music lovers can grab themselves a bargain airfare to Darwin to enjoy the NT’s biggest music festival, which is on sale now.
“Virgin Australia is continuing to offer free booking flexibility for travel until 30 April 2022, so customers can feel confident to make a booking now, knowing they can change the date of travel if they need to,” they said.
For more information on the Seek adveNTure sale and to book, visit: https://specials.virginaustralia.com/au/sale/seek-adventure-sale?icmpid=va|c_rev|aem_hp|hb1|seek_nt|Nov21