• More than 60,000 fares from just $75 will go on sale today (Thursday) from 11am-11pm AEDT or until sold out
• 25 routes on sale for travel within key school holiday dates
• Fares available for select travel dates and destinations between 5 December 2020 and 19 January 2021
The good news keeps on coming for Aussie travellers with Virgin Australia offering more than 60,000 domestic economy fares from just $75 from 11am-11pm AEDT today, in celebration of the airline’s relaunched weekly Happy Hour sales.
Fares will be available to book at virginaustralia.com and include checked baggage, seat selection and Velocity Frequent Flyer points with every booking.
One-way economy fare highlights in both directions:
• Melbourne - Newcastle from $75
• Sydney - Coffs Harbour from $79
• Melbourne – Adelaide $89
• Brisbane – Newcastle $89
• Brisbane - Mackay from $90
• Sydney - Brisbane from $95
• Melbourne - Sydney from $99
• Adelaide - Sydney from $109
• Melbourne - Canberra from $119
• Melbourne - Brisbane from $129
• Brisbane - Darwin from $169
• Hobart - Gold Coast from $169
• Melbourne – Townsville from $189
Virgin Australia Happy Hour will commence at 11.00am AEDT today (Thursday) with Happy Hour to go on sale weekly each Thursday, providing great value fares for travellers, while helping to reboot the Australian tourism industry.
Statement from Virgin Australia Group Chief Commercial Officer, John MacLeod:
The relaunch of our weekly Happy Hour sales heralds the start of a new chapter for Virgin Australia guests with borders safely reopening, and many Australians looking to book their next adventure or family vacation.
We are seeing considerable demand across our domestic network, and along with recently added flights, this sale is a way we can get even more people back in the sky, particularly families looking for a great value airfare over the school holiday period.
Happy Hour is just one of the many good things we are offering travellers as part of our commitment to rewarding guests with great value fares and the best airline service in Australia.
COVID-19 booking flexibility
For added confidence, Virgin Australia is waiving applicable change fees and providing customers with unlimited booking changes for reservations with travel between now and 31 January 2021.
The airline will further extend booking flexibility until 31 March 2021 should a customer’s travel plans be impacted by COVID-19. More information on the airline’s Passenger Promise, including health and wellbeing initiatives to help protect customers from risks associated with COVID-19, can be found at www.virginaustralia.com.