Virgin Australia’s new wide-body Business Class experience, ‘The Business’, will be available on its entire Airbus A330 fleet at the end of October.
Key features include:
- The world’s longest and widest fully lie-flat bed in domestic business class;
- Reverse herringbone cabin layout, maximising privacy and enabling 100 per cent direct aisle access in a 1-2-1 configuration;
- The latest in in-flight comfort, with ample space to multi-task, customised triple-layer seat cushion supported by a hammock sub-frame and a turndown service with memory foam mattress toppers and high-grade cotton pillows and doonas;
- High Definition 16" touch screens featuring the Virgin Australia Entertainment seatback system with an enhanced graphical user interface;
- Individualised, award-winning service from dedicated Virgin Australia cabin crew;
- A restaurant-style, hand-delivered fine dining experience enabling guests to dine when they want, with new Luke Mangan-designed menus and premium Australian wines; and
- A world-first collaboration with Nespresso which aims to deliver the finest coffee in the sky.